Meet Up/Gathering Collab Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, is anyone interested in doing a collab channel? Like a group of people on one channel posting a new video on certain days? Comment for more information about whay I'm trying to say or ask any questions that you have about it

Man, this topic is old as time, and a lot of people try, and try it. The chances of a collab channel working is really slim do to creative differences, and the people not even knowing each other long enough to form actual friendships and chemistry. If you really want to, God speed, and good luck to you.

I have tried this about a year ago I believe. I got to the point I had days assigned to each person, the channel created, and planned the first upload day and then no one responded to me in the emails or anything. The channel is called AggregateTV and it doesn't have anything but the channel names of the people originally supposed to be taking part. If you'd like to give it a shot I'm down to help out. I don't suggest actually doing daily to start, and I think starting a Skype group everyone is active in would be a really great first step! Message me on Skype, Twitter, Instagram, or on here (all Funnyrabitbunny) if you'd still be interested in doing this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back