Comedy Collab Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatssopizza

I'm not sure if this counts as a collab but I kind of want to put together a collab channel with different people posting on different days? Hit me up if you're interested?

I've been wanting to join a collab channel fort a while, but I'm 30 years old. I don't know if that would be a problem. I can be funny a crazy though.

I wish you luck with that. One of the major problems with collab channels is it's difficult to get all 5 people (if you're doing it 5 days one person per day) to actually send you their videos on time..... But if you can pull it off, I wish you luck.

Id be keen to do some sort of collab with you! Mmmm pizza omnomnom
That would be lovely, it'll be a pizza party all year around lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1412447781,1412447724][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been wanting to join a collab channel fort a while, but I'm 30 years old. I don't know if that would be a problem. I can be funny a crazy though.
Honestly, I just want to know how everyone feels about a collab channel, everything else can be discussed if I can find enough people :)[DOUBLEPOST=1412447883][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish you luck with that. One of the major problems with collab channels is it's difficult to get all 5 people (if you're doing it 5 days one person per day) to actually send you their videos on time..... But if you can pull it off, I wish you luck.
Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. I actually tried to make a channel before but everyone had exams so we put off the channel and now no ones up for it haha. It can also be a bit awkward because we all mightn't agree with the same thing, sadly enough. But thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back