Collab channel - good idea?

SgtJarrus

I'm really close with some gamers on YT, and we both think we are friends. So ... I always wanted collab channel like the "The Runaway Guys". Is collab channel good idea? Our area is gaming.

Do you have collab channel? Would you like to have one in future?

It really depends on what the channel is if it's everyone uploading together that could work or what we do at digibox where we are a group of friends who came together to create 1 channel.

You should really decide what your 'collab' is like everyone uploading together with their own channels or everyone uploading without their own channels if that makes sense.

I watched Runaway Guys many times. They all live near so that's why they all are in one video.

I've also seen another types of collab channel. People that don't live near by them. They all upload their stuff on same channel. I've found 2 of that channels just in my region. And it f...in' work. Views and subs are insane. Like 150-200k, and they are not even English language-speakin'. So it works.

But I just wanted experience from the first hand.

* edit: live .. not leave.

I love collaborations, it gives you a wider horizon of personalities to connect with as a viewer, as a creator you can meet interesting new people and make 'youtube friends' I love it, however I'm not a gamer and not entirely interested in gaming content, I would totally say yes to creating a collaboration channel just dont forget about your main channel XD

Collaborations are great! Definitely try it! It helps both parties doing things and make things fun. I've helped a couple of my friends be in videos and just by acting goofy and stuff it helps.

Back