Vlog Collab Channel Auditions.

Hey, I am 16. And I have a Youtube Channel and I would love to do a Collab Channel. Sometimes joining collabs puts me off as I would need to make 2 full length videos a week and I may not be able to do that. And some of you might be in that position too. I want to do a fun little Collab that would be 6 days (Monday - Saturday if possible) And Sunday would be announcing the next weeks theme. I would want the videos to be under a minute long. So it is just short but they are fun and all have to do with the same topic.

There are some requirements for joining. Are the minimum age is 15 and the maximum age is 17 roughly. (just because I want people the same age group as me and make similar content on their own channels)
I would prefer that you already had a channel and the collab channel wasn't your only YouTube channel.
HD camera would be good, but if not at least good quality so people can see you.

To "audition" You can either

Fill out the word document below and leave your channel name at the bottom and message me on yttalk and attach the file.

Or

Make a YouTube video and send it to my channel via my inbox
(Please answer the questions on the word document below)

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!

Attachments

• Collab.txt
    381 bytes · Views: 6
Back