[CLOSED] Youtube Banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 14909
there you go!
do what you want with it!
IT'S SO CUTE... I think I might have to start a tumblr for fan art to show it off...!! :inlove22:[DOUBLEPOST=1387621942,1387621472][/DOUBLEPOST]@Acidicfriend
I finished yours. It's in PNG-8 as the file was too big to attach to the forum, so it's much smoother than it actually looks here. I can save it as PNG-24 if that ever comes up. Feel free to do what you want with it!

It's just an extremely simple test project I did with Cinema4D, After Effects, and Photoshop... My first at utilizing multiple programs so it was great practice. Now to work on TBD's...!! :laugh2:

Acidicfriend1.0.png

Last edited:
I guess I'll give it a shot.
I just want something blue. Channel is tech based and what not. What I want on it is "ONOHD" and other things you would think would be relevant.
Thank ya :3
@thedigblackbick Your's is complete! I'm sorry but the file was too big as a PNG-24 so I had to reduce it to a PNG-8 file. There is a bit of graininess because of that. Feel free to do what you want with it. I took some quotes from your ABOUT section to let people know what your channel is about. Let me know what you think of it. I'm still practicing so it will help me get better with your input!

ONOHD.png

@thedigblackbick Your's is complete! I'm sorry but the file was too big as a PNG-24 so I had to reduce it to a PNG-8 file. There is a bit of graininess because of that. Feel free to do what you want with it. I took some quotes from your ABOUT section to let people know what your channel is about. Let me know what you think of it. I'm still practicing so it will help me get better with your input!

View attachment 14941
That's fine! Thanks for it, it looks pretty rad haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back