Services CLOSED - Turtle's Free GFX Services - No Watermark!

Turtle

YTtalk Mad
Hi Guys! I have always wanted a career in graphic design, but being a teenager I do not have the money to pay for photoshop! However, I have gone around that and use Gimp!
Heres some examples of my work:
vMSALm6.png

mMXF1pR.png

IdNdoSU.png

Xkn7K5z.png

8oJbleH.png

The only thing I ask in return is that you check out my channel, however you do not have to :) Also, that is where all these images are used, so if you want to see how they look in use thats the place to go!
If requested, I will provide the gimp template also, so you can use it again!
No Copyright.
No Watermark.
You Can Reuse :)
Here is the template I want you to fill in so I can get an idea:

What You Want Me To Do: (One Channel Design, Avatar etc)
How You Want It To Look: (Use the images above; 1,2,3 etc. Include a bit of description)
Colour Scheme:

Hope this benefits people, it benefits me because I get practice :D
- Turtle[DOUBLEPOST=1367950561,1367950416][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Sorry if do not respond straight away. Sunny here in UK gotta catch 'dem Rays xD

Looking good :D
If you want to try photoshop, you can always get the 30 day trial and then make a new account and close the old one to get it again :D
And if your a student, you can get it cheaper still, and pay monthly

What You Want Me To Do - One Channel Design. :)

Could You Use The First Example. :)

Colour Scheme - Blue And Black. :)

Text Colour - Black

What I Want It To Say - ThePixelWolf, Underneath It Can It Say, Vlogs And Rants. :)

With Simple Thick Text. :)

Hey I like that background on the 2nd and 4th pic. Could you maybe make it a bit grungier and black/gray color scheme and add a big A in the center? Like on my avatar? I'd love to see if I could use it as an avatar.

Dude, get Photoshop CS2 for free :) Its legal, adobe released it ages ago because its outdated. Its the same as CS6 :D I made a tutorial if you want to check it out :p Im uploading it now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1367952016,1367951968][/DOUBLEPOST]I really like the lines going outwards. How did you make them? You are really skilled by the way :)

What You Want Me To Do - One Channel Design. :)

Could You Use The First Example. :)

Colour Scheme - Blue And Black. :)

Text Colour - Black

What I Want It To Say - ThePixelWolf, Underneath It Can It Say, Vlogs And Rants. :)

With Simple Thick Text. :)
Hey Dude! I did it with black text, but it didn't look as professional as this but if you still want black text for comparison just tell me :)
JqK5GZQ.png

I also did it in the recommended dimensions for One Design, so it can be used as wallpaper and channel :)
Hope you like it![DOUBLEPOST=1367952768,1367952674][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude, get Photoshop CS2 for free :) Its legal, adobe released it ages ago because its outdated. Its the same as CS6 :D I made a tutorial if you want to check it out :p Im uploading it now :p[DOUBLEPOST=1367952016,1367951968][/DOUBLEPOST]I really like the lines going outwards. How did you make them? You are really skilled by the way :)
Thanks :) I duplicated the layer, light and shadow with all value set to 0, 15 radius blur :) Original banner alpha to selection, delete the selection from blur layer then set original to overlay :D I read that it is only legal if you had CS2 :(

Hey Dude! I did it with black text, but it didn't look as professional as this but if you still want black text for comparison just tell me :)
JqK5GZQ.png

I also did it in the recommended dimensions for One Design, so it can be used as wallpaper and channel :)
Hope you like it![DOUBLEPOST=1367952768,1367952674][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks :) I duplicated the layer, light and shadow with all value set to 0, 15 radius blur :) Original banner alpha to selection, delete the selection from blur layer then set original to overlay :D I read that it is only legal if you had CS2 :(
Oh, I didn't know that :( I don't think that they can find out if you bought it or not. And thanks by the way :p

Hey I like that background on the 2nd and 4th pic. Could you maybe make it a bit grungier and black/gray color scheme and add a big A in the center? Like on my avatar? I'd love to see if I could use it as an avatar.
Is this okay? Tell me if you want anything changing :D
3WdvwSD.jpg

Also, Imgur is converting the file to jpg for some reason, even though original is png

Back