[CLOSED] Q&A VIDEO HELP!

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Hello everyone!

So a few weeks ago I posted a video asking for dares and questions to make a Q&A video and a dare video. I have a good amount of dares already, but I only have 5 questions :[

If you guys could send me some questions I will feature your name in my video and answer my question! PLEASE HELP ME!

Also, what would be a fun way to make my video?
EXAMPLE: HeyThere005 made her video while sucking on helium balloons, it was really funny and great to watch. I want to do something like that but I have no ideas!

Thanks in advance!

Do you like to Rumba? Please respond in your best spanish accent.

It is rather curious we would both be going to the most recently active threads... I mean what are the odds... I mean... WHY..... WOULD.... TWO PEOPLE... BOTH BE.... CHECKING... THE MOST RECENTLY... UPDATED.... THREADS.... I.... IT WAS FATE... COME HERE YOU :kiss:
Well I mean...

Lol no worries!

And @brittanybearpaws Another question! If you could have the world from any video game which would it be?
Ooooo that's a good question!!! That makes my question look stupid. Brittany, do... you... like... to.... rum.... b... hmm... I already asked that one... Brittany. Is Rumba.... something.... that you like.... to DO???? Dammit! I suck at this. *rumba's away*

Ooooo that's a good question!!! That makes my question look stupid. Brittany, do... you... like... to.... rum.... b... hmm... I already asked that one... Brittany. Is Rumba.... something.... that you like.... to DO???? Dammit! I suck at this. *rumba's away*
No! Come back! *Rumba's after you*

Back