CLOSED - POST YOUR LATEST GAMING VIDEO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlast 2 | Tentacle Love
get ready for more scares, scary chases and creepy enemies trying to kill us we also get some tentacle love and action along the way. we revisit the scary school and relive the part we saw in the outlast 2 demo.

If you're looking for sense in these series - don't :D Another parody of FIFA 17 The Journey :D Alex Hunter and his friends are still trying to get him the right pronunciation of potato :D

Hey guys,

It's Emira here! I have decided to create a series documenting my progress from Gen 1 all the way to Gen 100!

It's going to be a long Journey but one that will be worth it. I'm not the best Pilot so i'm hoping you guys can help me get there!

Any advice you can give would be amazing! Let's DO THIS!

Outlast 2 | She Wants Me Dead
This is a gameplay video of Outlast 2 part 5 where it get's intense trying to make our way through these creepy houses and we also deal with that scary woman that wants me dead no matter the cost, very scary and intense gameplay, let's play video.

Wow! So Red Barrels are really building up the tension... So... I will try to finish the game as soon as possible because I don't know if I will have the chance to do the walkthrough in a long term because it's too frickin scary... so... I bring to you - Outlast 2 Walkthrough Part 4

Outlast 2 | The Sacrifice
We continue with outlast 2. After an intense chase from the last episode we reach a church where something crazy happens, we get caught for snooping around and it's more running for my life, watch as things get crazy and scary in this outlast 2 gameplay part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back