Finished/Closed Closed -Free Banners, thumbnails and outros

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyGamingHD

Hi guys,

If some of you looking for a simple design for his channel, not the best design but a simple one, then I decided to help you with this, im making a simple designs for channels, its the kind of designs I like, its all for free, just to practice my design skills and help you with your new/growing channel.

If you want a design you should pick:
1. Colors
2. A picture that you would like to have in this design (if you have one)
3. If you have any special request you can ask for anything, and i'll do my best to make it for you.

Banner.png OUTRO.png Happy-wheels1.png Banner1.pngLogo2.pngBanner.png

This is some of my designs, but as I told you, its simple, not a high levl design because im a begginer.
(about the icons on the outro, I did a mistake about them, but i know how to fix it, so dont worry about it)

Once again, its all for free! :)

Attachments

• Logo2.png
    Logo2.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hey!

I would like one, a avatar and banner if possible,

My name is crayzeCook so it would need to have that on it and something world of warcraft related, would also like a thumbnail psd (if possible) so i can change each in game mount that represents the video i will be doing, if possible please. on the thumbnail i would like "HOW TO GET; on a orangish background please

Hey!

I would like one, a avatar and banner if possible,

My name is crayzeCook so it would need to have that on it and something world of warcraft related, would also like a thumbnail psd (if possible) so i can change each in game mount that represents the video i will be doing, if possible please. on the thumbnail i would like "HOW TO GET; on a orangish background please
Hi :)

I need you to organise your requirments, please write it like this:
1. the type of the design that you want.
2. the subject of your channel/video.
3. preferd colors.
4. what and how to write in your design (capital letters, and more)
5. background color and writing color.
6. if there any picture/logo you want me to use, be sure to send me it.

After youll do that, i'll be glad to make you what you want :)

1. Banner and Thumbnail
2. Gaming & News World of Warcraft and Hearthstone
3. Orange and Black
4. crayzeCook World of Warcraft Gaming and News
5. Orange background and black text
6. world of warcraft warlords of draenor (search in wow, i may send you something you wont be able to edit in)

1. Banner and Thumbnail
2. Gaming & News World of Warcraft and Hearthstone
3. Orange and Black
4. crayzeCook World of Warcraft Gaming and News
5. Orange background and black text
6. world of warcraft warlords of draenor (search in wow, i may send you something you wont be able to edit in)
Banner.png
Would you like me to change something?
(dont worry, when youll put the banner on youtube, its not going to be with the whole orange background)

thats great i love it, would you be able to do me a matching avatar? With the wolfs head and crayzeCook underneath it? unless you have any avatar ideas

im using it btw! thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back