Services (CLOSED FOR EXAM STUDY ) Bored, I can do Thumbnails for Yttalk$ OR free

again that looks awesome and yeah maybe make the tag a bit bigger but the screen shot makes me look like a retard use one where i'm smiling or somthing just not looking like a poser ***, ahahh! cheers mann!

Hey, I`m bored right now, just finished my english essay and Math take-home exam :p I can do thumbnails (the examples are below) for any price. You can pay what you want! I'll try my best to get them finished quick :D

Examples: View attachment 15576View attachment 15577View attachment 15578View attachment 15579View attachment 15580View attachment 15581View attachment 15582
hey i saw this and thought ud be the guy to ask im going to be making a whole minecraft series on youtube but im not to good at making thumbnails would you be able to help me out?

hey i saw this and thought ud be the guy to ask im going to be making a whole minecraft series on youtube but im not to good at making thumbnails would you be able to help me out?
Sure, just tell me what the title is, what color the text should be and all that good stuff!

Hey man, seeing as you did such an awesome job with my last thumbnail i thought i'd ask you to make me another one for my latest video 'facts about me' again i just want it to look professional something similar to zoella's thumbnail for '50 facts about me' thanks so much man"

P.S not really sure how to repay you so i have subscribed and added you to my featured channels section :)

Hey man, seeing as you did such an awesome job with my last thumbnail i thought i'd ask you to make me another one for my latest video 'facts about me' again i just want it to look professional something similar to zoella's thumbnail for '50 facts about me' thanks so much man"

P.S not really sure how to repay you so i have subscribed and added you to my featured channels section :)
Do you have any preference of font? Like, blocky, handwritten, blah blah blah? Btw thanks for subbing! :D Your actually the first vlogger I enjoy watching :)

Thanks man! and i'm not really sure what i want, would it be too much trouble to ask for two like drafts then pick on to touch up on? :)
Well, I got one down, it's in the proccess of finishing (sorry, I'm a bit short on time, you know, high school exams), what should I change, the font? is there anything you don't like? Should I change the background pic? I'm never good at taking screenshots :p
Livingweirdcameron-thumb.png

Back