Chubboolee Showcase

Max

Master Pikachief
Hey everyone.

Just wanted to make a quick (slightly shameless) plug for my new YouTube channel, the Chubboolee Showcase. It is made by my friend Ryan and myself, Max. We are two gamers who recently decided that having played games together for a long time, that we wanted to try our hand at sharing our experiences, and so here we are!

The channel is in its early days, with new and different content in the pipeline. We are currently playing Minecraft and Starcraft 2, though with the Steam sale coming up, I am sure we will pick out a few more games to play and have fun with!

Personally, I watch a lot of YouTube and for a long time it was just the big channels (e.g. the Yogscast). I am glad that I opened my eyes to the smaller channels as there is also a lot of funny, entertaining stuff there and a lot of it! Hopefully this new channel could grow to one of those smaller channels.

Anyway, I hope to see some of your videos, and if you have any spare time or any comments, please feel free to click the link below my signature, or send me a message :)

Back