Christmas themed video ideas ? Please & Thank you

Kymberleybiscuit

I've Got It
I really want to start doing some Christmas themed videos but I can't think of any video ideas !

Anyone want to share some of their ideas with me, I'd be very grateful :D :wavespin::up2:

Yeah Christmas is hard.
Anyone a nice christmas game I can do as christmas special?
For over a few years now I have been doing Emergency 4 and GTA christmas specials but I want to do another game this year.

For you singing christmas songs can be a good idea.

Christmas traditions that you do, Homemade gift ideas, You're own versions of Christmas songs, a how to on wrapping Christmas presents haha... thats all off the top of my head i am sure i could come up with a few more

How about something to do with the countdown, ??? :D i dont really know where im going with this idea :D
oh that's a good idea actually :D like a 12 days before christmas countdown thank you ![DOUBLEPOST=1384696580,1384696538][/DOUBLEPOST]
Christmas traditions that you do, Homemade gift ideas, You're own versions of Christmas songs, a how to on wrapping Christmas presents haha... thats all off the top of my head i am sure i could come up with a few more

oooh they're all great idea's I will be writing them all down now :) thank you :)

Back