Justine

I Love YTtalk
The number of times I call Roadhog daddy is very disturbing. Here's a fun game to play while watching this, take a shot overtime I say daddy/ daddy Roadhog. I guarantee you'll have alcohol poisoning by the end of the video.
Thanks for checking this thread out and possibly checking out my video! I try to upload every Wednesday and Thursday! As always, if you have any feedback on what I can improve on and other stuff feel free to let me know! Have a great day guys!

Entertaining as usual, Justine. Any thoughts to adding "cards" or "annotations" to your videos as a way of promoting your other videos? It is possible you have them in other videos and possibly this one and I simply overlooked it but either way, it's just a thought. Anyway, thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next one!

Entertaining as usual, Justine. Any thoughts to adding "cards" or "annotations" to your videos as a way of promoting your other videos? It is possible you have them in other videos and possibly this one and I simply overlooked it but either way, it's just a thought. Anyway, thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next one!
I'm actually working on an outdo that'll make using cards and all that look nice! I really wanna start using the channel/video tools for the end of my videos, but we'll see how all that goes!

Back