Chinchillas and reptiles

caterpillar

I've Got It
If you guys enjoy seeing reptiles then this is definitely the video for you.​
These are all my pets, unfortunately my Chinchillas passed away so they're no longer with me :(

Aww soooo cute"!! I love chinchillas hopefully when i have my own place i will breed some :)
Mine are called polo and cherio because one is addicted and polo my friend called.

Awww :( already feel sad about that if i lost mine i dont know what i'd do to be the same again :(

:( i had an awesome rabbit before this energetic one and i found it dead the next morning :S i kept poking it was about 12 :S
Jack the current one i always take him out and he always scratches me to death lool and his nibbles is very tough but eh chinchillas are amazing though they beat every
living animal.

:( i had an awesome rabbit before this energetic one and i found it dead the next morning :S i kept poking it was about 12 :S
Jack the current one i always take him out and he always scratches me to death lool and his nibbles is very tough but eh chinchillas are amazing though they beat every
living animal.
awe, i'm sorry to hear that. I like Rabbits, they're kind of nifty little things lol. My chinchillas were awesome though... I miss them.

Back