CHEESY PICKUP LINES!

PewPaPew

Swiggity Swooty Comin' For The Booty!
Today we give some pickup lines that are sure to get you the ladies on Easter Sunday!
Disclaimer: These will work and always have worked. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SAY THESE TO! THEY WILL MAKE ANY GIRL YOU SAY THEM TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU TO AN OBSESSIVE POINT!

If you liked the video and want to see more, don't forget to comment, rate, like and subscribe!

www.twitter.com/pewpapew
www.facebook.com/pewpapew
www.youtube.com/pewpapew

I watched this and your 'I Yam What I Yam' video. Since I saw in your reply to arinyoli1231 that you asked for tips and suggestions, I got one for ya. I hard a little bit of a hard time understanding you, so I think it might be a good idea for you to: talk a little slower, a little louder and enunciate more. Good luck with your channel! -reese

I watched this and your 'I Yam What I Yam' video. Since I saw in your reply to arinyoli1231 that you asked for tips and suggestions, I got one for ya. I hard a little bit of a hard time understanding you, so I think it might be a good idea for you to: talk a little slower, a little louder and enunciate more. Good luck with your channel! -reese
Thank you for the tips! I'm still trying to get over the awkwardness of talking to a camera although I find it fun still :)

Thank you for the tips! I'm still trying to get over the awkwardness of talking to a camera although I find it fun still :)

Oh definitely, in my channel introduction video I was all sorts of awkward and nervous. It's funny what simply pressing record does to a person

:bounce: This video has soooooo much potential!!!! I feel like the video went to fast and you was talking too fast. I would say you should slow down your talking just a bit. The mic quality was mediocre as well, but not too bad that a audio software couldn't fix. I would recommend using imovie to do your videos and visual effects as well. The pickup lines was funny though :). Maybe between each pick up line have photos appear or something as well.

:bounce: This video has soooooo much potential!!!! I feel like the video went to fast and you was talking too fast. I would say you should slow down your talking just a bit. The mic quality was mediocre as well, but not too bad that a audio software couldn't fix. I would recommend using imovie to do your videos and visual effects as well. The pickup lines was funny though :). Maybe between each pick up line have photos appear or something as well.
Hmmm or maybe I could go up to random people and try them out XD. The sound quality is crap because I'm using my iphone. I'm saving up for a rebel T4i with a shotgun microphone D;

Yes going up to random people would be awesome! My first videos were done with iPhone headphones and I have cast members that use the iPhone and their quality is great as well after I mix it down. It's the mixing that makes the different. I use iMovie and Final Cut Pro and it will make the iPhone sound close to a shotgun mic quality :)

Yes going up to random people would be awesome! My first videos were done with iPhone headphones and I have cast members that use the iPhone and their quality is great as well after I mix it down. It's the mixing that makes the different. I use iMovie and Final Cut Pro and it will make the iPhone sound close to a shotgun mic quality :)
Maybe I should start editing my sound. I've been wanting to learn but I have a really tight schedule unfortunately because of school and 3 jobs basically. (Subway, web design and computer repair) I have audacity if that could help clear stuff up?

Back