Services CHEAP Thumbnail Backrounds Profile pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Services

I charge
10yt cash-Backrounds
5yt cash-Profile pic
7yt cash-thumbnails

I always ask for he money beforehand, what I ask isthat you say what colours you want topic of what u want fonts etc as much detail as you can and it should be ready within 5-10 mins of reques

Not to be offensive, But the example you have provided, is someone elses image, and you put black text on it. Anyone could do that in photoshop. You might want to post some better examples to make more people want to get them :D

Not to be offensive, But the example you have provided, is someone elses image, and you put black text on it. Anyone could do that in photoshop. You might want to post some better examples to make more people want to get them :D

Or paint..but yea OP, what he said would be good ^^

its jst A PICTURE OF GOOGLE IMAGES that someone sent me and aslked me to put txt over

its jst A PICTURE OF GOOGLE IMAGES that someone sent me and aslked me to put txt over

Calm down, I was just saying, I know its a picture off google images, why would you post that one as an example, anyone could make that in microsoft word!

Calm down, I was just saying, I know its a picture off google images, why would you post that one as an example, anyone could make that in microsoft word!
lol why u saying calm down im fine god u guys are mad I was jst offering people some channel art and u guys come up and start spmming lol if you want some channel art good that's all I wanted to do for people lol

Also if you are trying to offer a service or something in return for money, try to sound professional. Your previous posts are rather difficult to read. The lack of structure and punctuation makes it seem quite unprofessional. Just a friendly tip! :)

Also if you are trying to offer a service or something in return for money, try to sound professional. Your previous posts are rather difficult to read. The lack of structure and punctuation makes it seem quite unprofessional. Just a friendly tip! :)
cheers pal appreciate the advice this is the first time ive visited this forum jst trying to get used to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back