Services [CHEAP] Quality Graphics from SKeR Graphics

Hey! I really could do with a new logo for my channel instead of my basic one that I have right now. It would have the word Grey (With a capital letter). Is that word too long or can you work with that? Thanks in advance :)
I can work with that. What color text do you want it? What background do you want it? What font type do you want it (if you don't have a specific name then you can just say slim, cartoony, professional, etc)?

I can work with that. What color text do you want it? What background do you want it? What font type do you want it (if you don't have a specific name then you can just say slim, cartoony, professional, etc)?

I'll add you on Skype to type a more detailed description of what I'm looking for :)

Hey! I really could do with a new logo for my channel instead of my basic one that I have right now. It would have the word Grey (With a capital letter). Is that word too long or can you work with that? Thanks in advance :)
Nevermind, you skyped me literally a few minutes after!

I would be interested in one. :D
I have a Titanfall channel and I would be interested in a Bluish-Metal Colour Logo (Similar to my avatar in this forum). I would love to see a 2D pretty Hi-Tech font but easily readable (This is really important for me). Also I imagine it pretty simple without a lot of things in the background.
Thanks a lot for your time! :D

I would be interested in one. :D
I have a Titanfall channel and I would be interested in a Bluish-Metal Colour Logo (Similar to my avatar in this forum). I would love to see a 2D pretty Hi-Tech font but easily readable (This is really important for me). Also I imagine it pretty simple without a lot of things in the background.
Thanks a lot for your time! :D
Okay, just add me on Skype and I will get started! Skype: SKeRGraphics

Back