Cheap programs for proper editing! (CHEAP MEANING FREE)

You may be talking about TOR, and don't look at the bad things it's used for. It was originally created by the US Navy, and is aimed for use in countries which censor the internet. TOR is not perfect, and can be tracked with a lot of effort, so if people use it for highly illegal things, they could get caught.
Indeed it is the TOR network.. but i think its a bad place now with such sort behaviour... Why is it when the US make something it turns into something bad hahah[DOUBLEPOST=1370189907,1370189852][/DOUBLEPOST]
Comes with both 32 bit & 64 bit but if you only have a couple of gigs of RAM it'll lag a bit so you only have 2GB of RAM or something I'd go out and buy another 2GB or something and should run okay :) Try eBay etc for cheap sticks of RAM.
i got 4 GB ram but atm, with this porgram it lags when playing the video

Indeed it is the TOR network.. but i think its a bad place now with such sort behaviour... Why is it when the US make something it turns into something bad hahah[DOUBLEPOST=1370189907,1370189852][/DOUBLEPOST]
i got 4 GB ram but atm, with this porgram it lags when playing the video

Knock the quality down a bit, print screen below where you can change the quality.
wNn3Oun.png

It is pretty simple actually, it just takes some steps. First off, you want to get a VPN (Virtual Private Network to people who don't know) with offshore hosting (I live in USA, so I would not want a USA based VPN). The VPN you want to purchase should have no backlogs (no record of what data has been encrypted). On top of a VPN, you can then go further by using browsers such as Tor which is an open-source FireFox based browser system that sends you through a whole mess of different connections in order to hide your apparent IP address to the online world. So now your VPN (which if you followed the steps should be good alone) plus the Tor browser, plus a proxy and/or firewall blocking the correct ports / incoming connections, will make it very annoying for people to backtrace that all, and in all honesty, no one would go through all that trouble for one of millions of torrenters. ;)
TOR and VPNs can leak your IP address, or leak DNS requests to the ISP. Some software may not work well with TOR and leak your IP address (TOR claim that torrent software will leak your IP address when you use TOR. Windows can also leak IP addresses, while using VPNs (Google DNS leak). And if someone thinks I'm talking about torrenting, or I am supporting the use of illegal downloading; torrenting has many legitimate uses, and is used by many people to download opensource software, such as Linux distributions, and it's also useful for sharing large amounts of YouTube footage with people you're collaborating with, as you don't need to buy a server to host files. Also, VPNs are not specifically for torrents, but one of their main uses is encrypting your data, while using public Wi-Fi. All data you use through Wi-Fi can be viewed by anyone else using the same router with a computer or phone; VPNs encrypt this information, keeping your passwords safe.[DOUBLEPOST=1370190743,1370190584][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha, we're a little off-topic here, sorry about that.

TOR and VPNs can leak your IP address, or leak DNS requests to the ISP. Some software may not work well with TOR and leak your IP address (TOR claim that torrent software will leak your IP address when you use TOR. Windows can also leak IP addresses, while using VPNs (Google DNS leak). And if someone thinks I'm talking about torrenting, or I am supporting the use of illegal downloading; torrenting has many legitimate uses, and is used by many people to download opensource software, such as Linux distributions, and it's also useful for sharing large amounts of YouTube footage with people you're collaborating with, as you don't need to buy a server to host files. Also, VPNs are not specifically for torrents, but one of their main uses is encrypting your data, while using public Wi-Fi. All data you use through Wi-Fi can be viewed by anyone else using the same router with a computer or phone; VPNs encrypt this information, keeping your passwords safe.[DOUBLEPOST=1370190743,1370190584][/DOUBLEPOST]Haha, we're a little off-topic here, sorry about that.
you! you might help me! ok, i droped my laptop.. now it runs all good.. but start up the computer types by itself.. cant login normally.. AKA. it takes around 30 mins to start my pc proper... is my HD damaged? ifso ill replace it

you! you might help me! ok, i droped my laptop.. now it runs all good.. but start up the computer types by itself.. cant login normally.. AKA. it takes around 30 mins to start my pc proper... is my HD damaged? ifso ill replace it
I have no idea what could have happened. It could be the RAM or processor. I would take it to a laptop repair place, so they can test all the parts, so you don't need to buy random parts, till you find out what was broken, you'll save a lot of money. If the hard drive broke, it probably wouldn't work at all, and laptop hard drives tend to turn themselves off, when a laptop falls.

I use an easy video software called guess what, Video Easy HD from MAGIX :) Basic, cheap, good results. Great for doing a quick job with no fuss.

I use an easy video software called guess what, Video Easy HD from MAGIX :) Basic, cheap, good results. Great for doing a quick job with no fuss.
oh, i got nearly the same.. same limits :p but really does the job! dont you think that it teaches you good for next level porgrams? :D

Back