• Total voters

caleb_gl

DEEPBLUEVIOLET BRANDING SERVICES

Let's get right into it.

EMAIL: calebgleit@gmail.com
YOUTUBE: TheHollowMusicNY

MORE EXAMPLES ON REQUEST.

[/SIZE]
LOGOS: (Profile Pictures / Channel Logo)

One Logo - 2.00$
Two Logos - 2.75$
Three Logos - 3.25$

CHANNEL ART:

Banner - 2.00$
Thumbnail (One-Off) - 1.00$
Thumbnail (Series Template) - 1.50$

OTHER ART:
Commission - Pricing Ranges on Project, from 2 - 6$

Profile Caricature - 3.50$

Logo Examples:

BCjcgsq.png

mfvpn9v.png

Caricature Example:

z9Ds1Kf.png

Commission Examples:

sv4N4Ou.png

2lAl1eR.png

SkAfzCF.png

Look forward to working with you.

- Caleb

Yes, of course. Please contact me on Skype (username: djsmileyguy) to talk further, or detail your logo in another post.

I'm looking for a logo for a business website I'm currently in the process of making. It's a Japanese English subscription learning/forum website, and wanted to have the letters 'JG' in a creative way. Bicycles are a really big thing in Japan, so Im not sure how to make it but maybe JG incorporated in a creative way into the frame of the bicycle, or something ... what do you think?

I'm looking for a logo for a business website I'm currently in the process of making. It's a Japanese English subscription learning/forum website, and wanted to have the letters 'JG' in a creative way. Bicycles are a really big thing in Japan, so Im not sure how to make it but maybe JG incorporated in a creative way into the frame of the bicycle, or something ... what do you think?

Sounds great. Please email me ( calebgleit@gmail.com ) and we can work something out, this sounds like a great project.

Back