Services Cheap High Quality GFX

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Hai there everyone, I make graphics and art for a reasonable price!
[ I have a site, I am unable to link it but it is in my signature! ]
Tips are highly appreciated are there may be extras involved!

Link to disclaimer

I TAKE PAYMENT BEFORE WORK AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. I WILL IMPROVE ANY WORK UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED.

Contact: Contact me either here on YTTalk or through my email here: Topkat1999@gmail.com
================================Products and Cost============================

Channel Banner £2
Please attach any images that you want on the banner to the message/post/email about the commission.

Thumbnail [ Single ] 50p
Please attach any images that you want on the Thumbnail to the message/post/email about the commission.

Thumbnail [Pack of 5] £2
Please attach any images that you want on the Thumbnail to the message/post/email about the commission.

Thumbnail [Pack of 25] £5

Video Endslate £1.50
Please attach any images that you want on the Video Endslate to the message/post/email about the commission.

Twitter Banner £1.50
Please attach any images that you want on the Twitter Banner to the message/post/email about the commission.

================================Examples============================
Banner2.png Vipsie Banner.png

fnaf 2.png 1.png Sims4.jpg Lily.jpg Sims4 Gothic Lolita.jpg

Wondercraft endslate.png EndSlate1.png Vipsie outro.png

Banner1.png Banner.png

Last edited:
Your work is AMAZING! I am def interested and will be emailing you to discuss further. About how far back are you currently booked? I am looking for something within the next day or two if possible.

Your work is AMAZING! I am def interested and will be emailing you to discuss further. About how far back are you currently booked? I am looking for something within the next day or two if possible.

I've only got one person talking to me currently but they've not emailed me back yet :)

is this yt talk money ???? because i love your work and would be wanting to add some to my channel :p but i cant pay if its real money :/

Back