Channel Trailer!

that trailer is just epic!
how did you make it lol I can't even imagine all the hard work that you put into this

I made the song using studio one, I've been learning that program lately, then I got moving backgrounds from various websites, and then I got footage from an actual nasa time lapse camera, so the final footage isn't CGI, that's the earth and a space ship with the footage sped way up.[DOUBLEPOST=1373334486,1373334393][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooh thanks for noticing :D

:shifty2:

:D

dude I had this so backward. I thought we were in MY thread (I haven't even posted one) and you were asking about your trailer in it, then I was like "wait... how did someone post camille's trailer in my thread..." Then I realized this is your thread and just... man... I feel dizzy.

I made the song using studio one, I've been learning that program lately, then I got moving backgrounds from various websites, and then I got footage from an actual nasa time lapse camera, so the final footage isn't CGI, that's the earth and a space ship with the footage sped way up.[DOUBLEPOST=1373334486,1373334393][/DOUBLEPOST]

dude I had this so backward. I thought we were in MY thread (I haven't even posted one) and you were asking about your trailer in it, then I was like "wait... how did someone post camille's trailer in my thread..." Then I realized this is your thread and just... man... I feel dizzy.
LOLLL noooo this is my threaaaaaad ive been high jackeddddd

Back