Channel Termination

Govar

Hello ,
I have DMCA report 3 videos in the same day . It has been over 20 days since then and the channel have not been terminated .
How long it usually take for channel to be terminated after receiving 3rd strike ! and what can I do about that ?!

I don't know how long it usually takes. Are you asking what you can do about your channel staying up longer than it should or what you can do about the strikes?

No , I have DMCA on a channel 18 days ago and the channel is still alive . I saw channel terminated after 14 days after receiving 3rd strike but I don't know what to do about this channel !

No , I have DMCA on a channel 18 days ago and the channel is still alive . I saw channel terminated after 14 days after receiving 3rd strike but I don't know what to do about this channel !
Thanks, but it wasn't a "yes or no" question. Channels are supposed to be terminated after 7 days, so I don't know what is going on. Maybe that part of the process isn't consistent. There's not much you can do with your channel since uploading has been disabled. You can either delete the channel yourself or just leave it be.

Back