Channel Review Series!

BradyGidge

Yttalks biggest gangster
Hey there,

Nothing too unique here, I'm just hosting a channel reviewing series where I'll go over the good, bad, cool, working, not working etc... things about your channel!

I'm not going to promise you a lot of promotion, it's not about that, it's just about helping each other out, giving feedback on channels, etc...

You don't need to be subscribed to me (although it would be nice ;) ) I'm just attempting a new awesome series!

So if you want your channel reviewed, submit it here!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oKyuY4x3IlIFQbdOUPgem4TMldMqteq-oD1Ygn1jHtI/viewform

we will contact you once it's been uploaded!

Hey there
So if you want your channel reviewed, submit it here!

we will contact you once it's been uploaded!

i want mine reviewed but my accounts suspended so i cant upload my 2 good amvs i made recently the only amv i have on my channel is pretty choppy and the rest of my videos are tribute

i want mine reviewed but my accounts suspended so i cant upload my 2 good amvs i made recently the only amv i have on my channel is pretty choppy and the rest of my videos are tribute
I can still review a tribute channel my friend, if you want it reviewed submit the form![DOUBLEPOST=1393303040,1393303004][/DOUBLEPOST]
I submitted ittt

You're both pretty awesome, I look forward to reviewing them! :D

I can still review a tribute channel my friend, if you want it reviewed submit the form![DOUBLEPOST=1393303040,1393303004][/DOUBLEPOST]

You're both pretty awesome, I look forward to reviewing them! :D
i think ill fill it out when my channel is unsuspended in a week :D

also all my tribute vids are before i started using sony vegas so they might not be the best either hehe but i worked hard on them

Check out my channel and tell me what you think![DOUBLEPOST=1393441233,1393441109][/DOUBLEPOST]Done! Can't wait to hear what you think about my channel!

Back