Channel review request please

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Yo how's it going I would like a channel review go check me out and let me know if my videos kept your attention how the thumbnails are how my editing is ETC how's the video quality

Okay so you have more subscribers than me so I guess take my feedback with a grain of salt.

Some of your simpler thumbnails work but a lot of them have a lot of wasted space and/or fonts that are hard to read. You could also benefit from clearer channel branding on your thumbnails. Perhaps you can find a way to kill two birds with one stone and make a nice clean template for yourself with an area reserved for text.

In terms of the actual content, I find the narrative style a bit slow and drawn out. I appreciate your honesty in the topics you tackle, but it's kind of jarring when they are more serious topics and the video is just you mowing down pedestrians in GTA. I know a lot of people do that type of commentary, but especially considering the short-format of your content I don't think the gaming visuals add much value. Perhaps experiment with talking directly to the camera, or separating gaming content and focusing more on game commentary while playing?

Just my initial thoughts - hope it's helpful and best of luck in growing your channel.

Okay so you have more subscribers than me so I guess take my feedback with a grain of salt.

Some of your simpler thumbnails work but a lot of them have a lot of wasted space and/or fonts that are hard to read. You could also benefit from clearer channel branding on your thumbnails. Perhaps you can find a way to kill two birds with one stone and make a nice clean template for yourself with an area reserved for text.

In terms of the actual content, I find the narrative style a bit slow and drawn out. I appreciate your honesty in the topics you tackle, but it's kind of jarring when they are more serious topics and the video is just you mowing down pedestrians in GTA. I know a lot of people do that type of commentary, but especially considering the short-format of your content I don't think the gaming visuals add much value. Perhaps experiment with talking directly to the camera, or separating gaming content and focusing more on game commentary while playing?

Just my initial thoughts - hope it's helpful and best of luck in growing your channel.
Thx

Back