Vlog Channel Partner wanted

I like you haha I'd love to work with you! And just so you know, I hate tea- don't tell any other Brits though as they'll probably set the cockneys on me and I'll be judged in front of the queen (all the stereotypes are true) haha so maybe we could discuss some ideas?
Oh, but that's just fine and dandy! But phew, your queen sounds evil. She doesn't look like it, that old lady. But then again, I have no clue to what my own old queen is doing behind the scenes. Wouldn't surprise me if those two were playing bridge together while drinking coffee and tea (you can guess who drinks what) and discussing who to throw out over the castle wall.
I'd love to discuss ideas, but I suppose a more closed forum would be more suiting for that. Where would you like that to be? The reason I'm asking is because I'm everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!!! *cough cough*. I mean... I'm cultured. ~or something. But yea, I'm around everywhere. Tons of links on my channel. Hit me up somewhere and I'll talk back to you.
As a last curious question, if you hate tea, do you then love coffee?

Oh, but that's just fine and dandy! But phew, your queen sounds evil. She doesn't look like it, that old lady. But then again, I have no clue to what my own old queen is doing behind the scenes. Wouldn't surprise me if those two were playing bridge together while drinking coffee and tea (you can guess who drinks what) and discussing who to throw out over the castle wall.
I'd love to discuss ideas, but I suppose a more closed forum would be more suiting for that. Where would you like that to be? The reason I'm asking is because I'm everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!!! *cough cough*. I mean... I'm cultured. ~or something. But yea, I'm around everywhere. Tons of links on my channel. Hit me up somewhere and I'll talk back to you.
As a last curious question, if you hate tea, do you then love coffee?

Sounds good I'll get on that :) honestly you sound like a cool friend to have haha
That would explain why the queen is hardly ever in the public eye, genius.
And let's just say I am to coffee what a priest is to religion
Basically, love me some coffee

I am to coffee what a priest is to religion
Had I been Dan Bilzerian right now, I would've grabbed my kevlar-vest (you'll know why in a minute), jumped onto my private jet and flown over for a cup of coffee while shouting "HAHA!! Coffee over tea! ANY DAY!".
I suppose you've guessed the kevlar-thing by now.

Hey!
I have an idea...
So I'm looking for a partner to create content with, possibly from another country, or not I dont mind! I was thinking like Vlogbros style but were not brothers haha
its a confusing concept but I really think it could take off! Hopefully someone else can see the sense behind my crazy and join me!
I'm 19, 20 this year, british girl, and yeah :p
Hit me up!!!

Sounds great, but I'm not into vlogging although what you're planning is really great. I bet you have so many people would rush to do vlogs with you. Good Luck, and check out my videos when you get the chance and if you want you can vlog about them if you like

Hey Im a British Vlogger looking to collab and make video, it sounds like fun let me know if your still up for it :)

Back