Channel Page Layout

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Hello fellow YouTubers,

I'm wanting to get some other perspectives on something. Currently, on my main channel page, I have a spot at the top that features my newest video.

Below that are sections for my different types of videos. The sections are ordered from most popular at the top to least popular at the bottom (according to the number of views the top videos in each section has).

Each section has the most viewed videos first (with the exception of one that I have sorted manually).

The idea was that visitors of my channel would see my selection of videos and get to see the most popular examples of each. The only worry I have is that the videos shown don't change much. Old videos with high views tend to stay at the top, and therefore are what show up.

Would it be better to have the newest videos of each section be first, even though they have a lot fewer views? What are your opinions?

Neither actually! I recommend you make a custom playlist, call it something like "Watch These First" or whatever. Basically choose your favorite/best videos to attract subscribers. Hope this helps :D

I thing it's better to have the newest videos of each section be first,cause we always learn from mistakes and we learn new skills everyday.So if we compare our old videos with new videos they're just crap.So it will be a good idea if you have newest video of each section be first.Cause the quality & the presentation of the video will be much better :)

I thing it's better to have the newest videos of each section be first,cause we always learn from mistakes and we learn new skills everyday.So if we compare our old videos with new videos they're just crap.So it will be a good idea if you have newest video of each section be first.Cause the quality & the presentation of the video will be much better :)
Normally I'd agree, but people seem to like my old videos at least as much as my new ones.

Back