Channel Name Ideas?

Bradley Herrmann

Hey! I've been brainstorming ideas for a Musical Theatre/Broadway themed youtube channel for some time now, and the thing I'm struggling with the most right now is a title!

Any of you have any ideas on some good theatre related channel names?

Thanks, Bradley

Bradley at Broadway? Broadley? Idk xD Just use something you like the sound off and rolls of the tongue nicely.

If you are trying to target older people then make sure the name fits. I hear using your personal name as your channel name might be best especially if
you are going to be infront of the camera talking.

I would definitely use something with your name in it if you are going to do any vlog type videos at any time, it just makes it more personal for the viewers and for subscribers.. I was recently told that you should name your channel with the thoughts and plans of how to make it a brand in the future..which I did not do..someone recently asked me what my merch line would be called or what I would call my fanbase if I ever have one?? I was like I only have 46 subscribers there why would I ever make a name or merch for that?? Just some thoughts!! I do like BroadCastAway or BradleyOnBroadway though

Back