Channel name change already...

itshowiegame

I thought I wouldn't have any issues with my channel name, but after looking a little more closely, there's a definite problem. Ugh. I currently can't get a custom url until I get enough subscribers, but when I do, I don't want any confusion with the other channel.

So the headache now is coming up with a new name, and then changing my twitter & email address to match.

The bright side is I'm still very new, so no big deal. Still a hassle.

Anyone else to through this?

Cheers,
Howie

This website can help you see what names are taken or not https://namechk.com/

What I did was make a name that didn't exist before. Maybe that's not for you but a very common name, search engine wise , won't help you out.

I thought I wouldn't have any issues with my channel name, but after looking a little more closely, there's a definite problem. Ugh. I currently can't get a custom url until I get enough subscribers, but when I do, I don't want any confusion with the other channel.

So the headache now is coming up with a new name, and then changing my twitter & email address to match.

The bright side is I'm still very new, so no big deal. Still a hassle.

Anyone else to through this?

Cheers,
Howie
Yeah i agree but im very happy with my name. But i understand the difficulty with changinf everything and hoping people will stoll recognize you. But like you said youre new and hopefully it wont hinder you. :]

Back