Channel intro

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
How do you make a good channel intro? One that catches the views attention and makes them want to look around some more?

How do you make a good channel intro? One that catches the views attention and makes them want to look around some more?
I have no idea if mine does that, but I try to put a lot of movement into it and put only pertinent text on there.

Having a good soundtrack definately helps. Don't over-complicate things and possibly make it somewhat informational e.g. channel link or your channel type/content

Something that isn't more than 3-5 seconds. Anything longer than that I find unappealing and bothersome. But yeah if it's catchy, simple, and pops out then you're good ;) Something original, too. I wouldn't recommend stealing from other tubers. I'd also recommend good quality, but that can be overlooked if your intro is super badass :wavespin:

Apparently you guys think i mean video intro, the short clip that plays before the actual video. no, i mean a seperate video that is always playing on your channel that talks about your channel XD

As featured? I prefer having my newest video on my channel personally. I guess something that describes what you do, or are planning to do, we'll edited and shows your ace as well as your logo (if you vlog)

Apparently you guys think i mean video intro, the short clip that plays before the actual video. no, i mean a seperate video that is always playing on your channel that talks about your channel XD

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I've seen a few YouTubers that keep a single video on their page that kind of explains what their channel is, or is used as a sort of "portal" to playlists or special videos. I like having our newest video on our channel, as it helps it gain views quickly. I just depends on your channel I guess. It's certainly something we have thought about and might even try at some point.

Back