Channel feedback

Thisisali

Hi,

I need everyone to tell how I could improve on my channel please do feel has harsh as possible... it will only help me improve my channel. What I want you guys to do is list the bad points and then list the good points

So for example

Good points : custom thumbnails
Nice editing

Bad points : poor quality etc

You get my point and also guys tell me how I could improve

in my point:
1) i saw you are lack of energy in thumnails and in entire video, pls do exercise to increase your energy before making a video. secondly you should let your face small in the right bottom conner when you review other videos.
2) your voice is pretty good

I watched the Kwengface reaction video. I'm not too familiar with the reaction video category but here are my thoughts from watching:

You seem comfortable on camera and you appear to be a naturally funny guy. I found myself chuckling even at small things like when you had to rewind the video to listen to the lyrics again.

Maybe it's because my speakers suck but I had a really difficult time hearing you. I found the background noise/white noise to be a bit distracting. You could use a program like Audacity to clear that up.

I found myself wanting to see & hear more from you in the video. I wanted to get more of your personality. In my mind, you are the star of the show, so I really found myself wanting to see you emphasize yourself & your reactions more.

I watched the Kwengface reaction video. I'm not too familiar with the reaction video category but here are my thoughts from watching:

You seem comfortable on camera and you appear to be a naturally funny guy. I found myself chuckling even at small things like when you had to rewind the video to listen to the lyrics again.

Maybe it's because my speakers suck but I had a really difficult time hearing you. I found the background noise/white noise to be a bit distracting. You could use a program like Audacity to clear that up.

I found myself wanting to see & hear more from you in the video. I wanted to get more of your personality. In my mind, you are the star of the show, so I really found myself wanting to see you emphasize yourself & your reactions more.

Hi,
Thank you for your honest opinion, the whitenoise that you hear is My PC, I tried to make it as possible, also thank you for subscribering to me❤️

Back