Channel feedback

enzoe!

Hey what's up people of YTtalk, my name is enzoe! and I'm sort of new here, anyway!

I'm looking for some new and fresh feedback for my channel as I know a lot of people on other forums or people are just plane rude and don't help ;/

I post gaming commentaries but I try and keep them entertaining and talk about topics that I think people will want to see. I talk with a changing tone and emphasis so I don't sound like a robot, who wants that? That's sort of what I hope makes my channel stand out from all of the other commentators and gamers. I also post a few lets plays to have a break from commentaries and add more variety, I generally don't have any topics for these as I rage easily and they tend to entertain my subscribers! I also post quality over quantity and post the best videos I can with the current equipment I have.

Just so you know I don't script any of my commentaries, I go with the flow.

Anyway thank you all for your time, all constructive mature criticism is welcomed, same with feedback! Oh and if you do enjoy my videos, perhaps consider subscribing for future videos; IF YOU want to.

Thank you all, enzoe!

My channel is in my signature BTW! <3

Back