Channel Content Variation: OK or Not?

theimpactbros

Loving YTtalk
Hi guys. So we are starting to really pick up the pace of posting videos to our channel and while we have historically made action comedies, we also love building/diy/prop making, and we can turn around those sorts of videos much faster and at more regular intervals. Do you guys think its OK to do a few how-to videos and then a video with more of a film/high production value feel (possibly using the props made in the how to vids) at less frequent intervals(every 3-5 weeks)? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. So we are starting to really pick up the pace of posting videos to our channel and while we have historically made action comedies, we also love building/diy/prop making, and we can turn around those sorts of videos much faster and at more regular intervals. Do you guys think its OK to do a few how-to videos and then a video with more of a film/high production value feel (possibly using the props made in the how to vids) at less frequent intervals(every 3-5 weeks)? Thanks in advance!

Loool fail.... >.<

It mainly depends on your subscribers

Nothing wrong with varying your content. I don't see how it would affect views, if anything you would gain a bigger audience from it.

Having some variety is great in my opinion. If you were a very popular channel, I might suggest making a second channel to run in parallel (like freddiew and freddiew2). However, for mere peasants such as us, one channel should suffice. ;)

Use playlists...

Back