Channel Consultation Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Koudri

Hello,

I received this morning a notification from YouTube on my dashboard that I was eligible to receive a free consultation from a YouTube Partner Manager. (I've attached a photo of the page that opened when I clicked for more information).and then isumbited.. now i'm just worried and wanted to ask to make sure that this is legitimate and not a scam.? looking for your help if you have already experienced that before

Thanks,

Attachments

• b11111.JPG
    b11111.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 33
A quick search online and it seems it's legitimate. Especially since, as the above poster said, if it was attached to your YouTube dashboard it's likely to be safe.

Yes! I went through the process after I hit around 500 subs and the woman I spoke with was the nicest person ever. It's very much the type of advice you get here, but you have an actual employee of YouTube/Google speaking with you while they look at your channel and tell you what could be improved. You also get to go over your goals for your channel and they can help you make modifications toward achieving that. After the consultation, you'll be notified of any events in your area that you can attend, if you want to.

Yes! I went through the process after I hit around 500 subs and the woman I spoke with was the nicest person ever. It's very much the type of advice you get here, but you have an actual employee of YouTube/Google speaking with you while they look at your channel and tell you what could be improved. You also get to go over your goals for your channel and they can help you make modifications toward achieving that. After the consultation, you'll be notified of any events in your area that you can attend, if you want to.

Oh cool ! Actually i juste got 20000 subscribre.. And i was worried from scam : ( but i feel more confortable after readibg ur answer ! Thx a lots bro : )

This thread is almost a year old, so I've locked it to prevent confusion about active threads and members. Please create a new thread discussing this topic if you would like to discuss this topic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back