Comedy Channel Collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tess Pfeifle

Hi! I'm Tess! I just finished my freshmen year of college, currently double majoring in English Lit and Media Studies with a focus in production. I also recently got an internship with R.A.D Productions, based in LA.

Okay, enough background! Basically, I was wondering if anyone would want to do a channel collab? I don't think I'd be able to start just on my own (or have the time since I have a job and an internship) but I could definitely work with someone on it, and maybe do a few solo vids.

So, bad news? I am completely NEW to film making and youtube-making. I have experience in writing and the knowledge (but not experience) of film making. I just recently got a camera and have finally saved enough to buy a Mac (prob in the next week)

Anyway, I'd love to do a collab with some fun shorts-comedy, mockumenatary, rant vids, etc for the summer (or longer if it takes off!)

If you're interested, please let me know!

EDIT: forgot!! this is NOT for self-promotion either, just so others can see my background. Here is my site that has links to my published work, both fiction and non fiction, www tesspfeifle weebly com

Hi! I'm Tess! I just finished my freshmen year of college, currently double majoring in English Lit and Media Studies with a focus in production. I also recently got an internship with R.A.D Productions, based in LA.

Okay, enough background! Basically, I was wondering if anyone would want to do a channel collab? I don't think I'd be able to start just on my own (or have the time since I have a job and an internship) but I could definitely work with someone on it, and maybe do a few solo vids.

So, bad news? I am completely NEW to film making and youtube-making. I have experience in writing and the knowledge (but not experience) of film making. I just recently got a camera and have finally saved enough to buy a Mac (prob in the next week)

Anyway, I'd love to do a collab with some fun shorts-comedy, mockumenatary, rant vids, etc for the summer (or longer if it takes off!)

If you're interested, please let me know!
To be honest I would be kinda interested, I have a powerfull pc and I am decent at editing I just am not a public face, so if you would want to do a channel together to where we both come up with things, you record the raw footage and I can edit ,upload and promote, its ok if that's not something you would like to do, im just looking for a summer project

Perhaps I may, if you're not afraid to make videos with a 16 year old Irish guy ;D

I'd collab, been wanting to collab with some1 for a while just not had the balls to ask yet, check me out and message me if you up2 it :)

I can't say I have the time to help out with a collab channel. However I love working with other people so if you'd like to make a video together for either channel I'd love to be a part of it.

Cool Tess :)!

I'm hoping I can start the course Film production next year in England! I already did a very wide study of 4 years in Holland that also involved animation. But I'm keeping animation for fun in my free time and want to focus more on the production / editing. :)

It's a bit hard to do collab overseas especially when you want to help on set. (That's what you mean I think)
Otherwise you can start vlogging or start a short movie project.

Because you are experienced in writing I think you can come up with some short stories.
(New's messages from other countries etc makes it possible to do a collab. Or do some more vfx and create a portal gun where you jump from Usa to Holland to... )

Well I hope you get the idea :p

Well, there are like 5 other people interested, but since they're all not tacos I guess I'll say I'll do it. 'Cause if your channel has a taco- it rocks.

To be honest I would be kinda interested, I have a powerfull pc and I am decent at editing I just am not a public face, so if you would want to do a channel together to where we both come up with things, you record the raw footage and I can edit ,upload and promote, its ok if that's not something you would like to do, im just looking for a summer project

That sounds interesting! and even if you don't have the time, maybe helping me along (if you want!!) with editing would be very helpful too. I'm here to learn![DOUBLEPOST=1368462955,1368462491][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perhaps I may, if you're not afraid to make videos with a 16 year old Irish guy ;D

I'm not afraid of much!

I can't say I have the time to help out with a collab channel. However I love working with other people so if you'd like to make a video together for either channel I'd love to be a part of it.

Wow that'd be awesome!! I'd love to look into that.

I'd collab, been wanting to collab with some1 for a while just not had the balls to ask yet, check me out and message me if you up2 it :)

I'd really be interested ![DOUBLEPOST=1368463071][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like I've said "yes" a lot, but that's who I am! I'd love to work and help people develop skits, maybe appear in one of their videos or vice versa. By building a strong and varied (never dull!) channel with guest appearances, I hope to gather a fan base as well! I'd love to help and be helped (because I'm brand spankin' new) so whatever anyone would like to do, I'm interested! (does that sound a bit dirty?....sorry)

That sounds interesting! and even if you don't have the time, maybe helping me along (if you want!!) with editing would be very helpful too. I'm here to learn![DOUBLEPOST=1368462955,1368462491][/DOUBLEPOST]

Let me know if you want to ever do anything!

I'm not afraid of much!

Cool! I'd be glad to have you on my channel! Don't worry ill do all the editing!!!

I'd really be interested ![DOUBLEPOST=1368463071][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like I've said "yes" a lot, but that's who I am! I'd love to work and help people develop skits, maybe appear in one of their videos or vice versa. By building a strong and varied (never dull!) channel with guest appearances, I hope to gather a fan base as well! I'd love to help and be helped (because I'm brand spankin' new) so whatever anyone would like to do, I'm interested! (does that sound a bit dirty?....sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back