Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Channel Branding - YouTube Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'Branding & Design' started by unknown_user54684097890, Feb 15, 2014.

1. unknown_user54684097890
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $78
    Having all of these things doesn't increase your subscriber rate.. It gives you more of a chance of people actually subscribing, without the above content then your channel wouldn't be growing at all.

2. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $2,038
    Why is everyone posting so sexual posts lately?
    Like "I'll give you a hand", and just recently I saw someone type CREAM in one of their posts!

What is happening to this world!? :O

Lol sorry I've had too much sugar today :p (Or maybe not enough!)

3. unknown_user54684097890
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $78
    Maybe you should stop SWALLOWING all that sugar, and lay back from PUTTING YOUR HANDS AROUND A BIG BLACK BAR of chocolate?

Switchbox likes this.
  4. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $2,038
    But I like my chocolate bars big! I get such a good grip around it when I put it in my mouth. And it's even better if I put it a bit in the fridge first so it gets nice and hard.

5. ScrimpyData
    Experienced Belgian - Not made of fries...
    Cash:
    $44
    Idk what happened to this thread...:confused:
    Btw, @Faptain if it's still possible, feel free to feature my name for people that need some branding :D

6. VladBeatz
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $13
    This should be a general advice for new youtubers, should always do your channel caring about this man!
    Start it up

7. Chipsflickan
    Cash:
    $32
    ALOT of great thinks you got covered here! Well made Faptain! Love your effort!

WeiseGamer likes this.
  8. Naturle
    Cash:
    $4
    Nice banner and avatar :) thanks for the tips

9. FAM0X
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $282
    you have the wrong idea of "high quality content". Its not about image quality, content quality refers to making entertaining content. NO matter how clear the image is, people aren't going to watch if they don't find it entertaining. Not saying you're not entertaining, just pointing out a flaw in your checklist :)

10. Doom Video Vault
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $28
    You are right on that, even I see people's DOOM content sometimes in 640x480 with the vertical bars due to not being 1280x720 :p