Channel Banner

CommMatt

Posting Mad!
I'm looking to finally make a real banner for my channel, but have absolutely no idea what to actually make it. I mean, the only ideas I have are pictures of the most recurring games on my channel in a row with all the things I do on my channel in text with each picture (for example, a picture of Minecraft with "Showcases" on it).
Though, I fear without picture editing software on the level of Gimp and Photoshop (for some reason, Gimp is completely useless on my computer due to intense lag issues), I wouldn't be able to make it look good.

So, what should I put on my channel banner? Where should I even start?

Thank you in advance!

Try using paint.net, its pretty much a free version of photoshop, it's what I used to use to create my thumbnails. Going back to your banner, try making it stand out as much as possible without going overboard. Sometimes something simple is the most effective. Play around with different fonts and try slapping a slogan on there :D I hope this helped!

Try using paint.net, its pretty much a free version of photoshop, it's what I used to use to create my thumbnails. Going back to your banner, try making it stand out as much as possible without going overboard. Sometimes something simple is the most effective. Play around with different fonts and try slapping a slogan on there :D I hope this helped!
Thank you! I'll give it a shot!

Back