Request Channel Banner/Intro/Logo needed.

I just made my channel like 10 minutes ago and I need a banner, logos, and intro because I don't have any skill in this sort of thing. I have some ideas, but we can talk about that if you decide to help me out.

Thanks!

All of it, its not to difficult. I am a film student tho so i play around with making stuff like that anyway. :p

Ok sweet! On this channel I plan on playing games of the Retro variety, so if for the channel art/logo you could put some sprites of Mario, Link, MegaMan, etc. that would be cool. I'll leave the actual design up to you, but "intellivisioncabinet" is the channel name, so try and include that somewhere. Other than that, I don't need anything overly complicated.

If you have anything else to ask just feel free to message me!

Hai! I do work for a very cheap price, for a youtube banner and a logo it would be £5. I could also try to make an intro as well :)

All of it, its not to difficult. I am a film student tho so i play around with making stuff like that anyway. :p
Ok sweet! On this channel I plan on playing games of the Retro variety, so if for the channel art/logo you could put some sprites of Mario, Link, MegaMan, etc. that would be cool. I'll leave the actual design up to you, but "intellivisioncabinet" is the channel name, so try and include that somewhere. Other than that, I don't need anything overly complicated.

How about instead of having all the sprites in logo, we make yo a whole new sprite to represent your channel?

Hello! If you're looking for some professional banners, logos, intros and outros, you're at the right place! I can make them for the price range below! Email at siankuanlee2014@gmail.com

Banner : $1-3
Logo : $1-3
Intro : $3-6
Outro : $3-6
Banner+Logo : $3-5
Intro+Outro : $8-10
Banner+Logo+Intro+Outro : $15-17

All payments are to be made via PayPal only.

How about instead of having all the sprites in logo, we make yo a whole new sprite to represent your channel?
I like that idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1440861580,1440859183][/DOUBLEPOST]
It says I need at least 50 messages to respond to the PM so here's what I was going to say:

Yeah. I like Black and Red, so that could be a color scheme.

As for inspiration images, I don't have any. I'm looking right now for a good sprite that we could redesign to look unique, and I really like the original Final Fantasy sprites.(maybe the black mage?)

Back