Changing channel name, good or bad idea?

Detline

I've Got It
Title says all :)

I feel like my channel name is a bit wrong. I'm just using my nickname that I've always used since I was a lil kid playing video games. Now I want to use a name that I also can use for my portfolio website which I can share with companies or other people. (doing media stuff).

But is it a bad idea to change a channel name or not? Or does it depend on the amount of subs?

Great name, however i did change my channel name.....i had to delete a few videos but couldnt be happier... if you small now better to change now than later

If you feel that it's best for you to change your channel name I think it's completely cool doing it now and would be better while you are still smaller. If you change it when you are bigger you'll definitely have a lot of wtfs? haha

I think you should change your channel simply because it's a bit complex. It'll be difficult for people to recommend your channel to other people if they can't pronounce it lol

I wouldnt say detline is complex at all its easy to say and is spelt the way it sounds.
Thanks :), but it's more like using for business stuff haha. Here in the Netherlands its kinda a weird name to use in the business world ^_^. But thanks for your comments :) I think I will keep the name but change the 'layout' of it. That also can change a lot :).[DOUBLEPOST=1459784015,1459783943][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the comments guys :) Have thought alot about it but decided not to change it. Instead of that I'm just going to change the layout of my channel not the name :).

Back