Celtx and Ideas!

CraiSko

Crai-Freakin-Sko
if you are looking for a good script writing software might i recommend the one i have used for several years now, Celtx .. its free to download if you search it on google and is simple to use are well, plus it looks very professional

as for creating video ideas, i get most of my ideas from watching good content. TV series, youtube videos, adverts.. i tend to come up with all sorts of ideas. but i find the most rewarding ideas are the ones you come up with, with your friends. cause they are the most fun to make and will often do better for views as you both want it to succeed xD

When I saw scripts, I thought that this thread was about software development.

I then realized that this is YTTalk.

Never tried it myself. Sounds cool though.

i actually just started using Celtix! it's actually very good! so that's just another person's approval, lol

Celtx is such a good program, I'm always finding new stuff with it as well, so totally backing Craig on this one (Hi Craig, I'm Tom, Holly Holdsworth friend from SITC)

Yup! I love Celtx. I love the iPad app too. I can just take it with me and whip out my iPad to work on a script, then pick back up from my computer when I get home. So nice.

My Digital Cinema(film class) teacher recommended I try I Celtx the other day. I am pretty happy with it right now...

Back