Gaming Cards Against Humanity collab

Hi!
I'm willing to play Counter-Strike, Borderlands, Garry's Mod, TF2 and Cards Against Humanity as collaboration!
Add me on steam (i'm not giving my skype publicly, it's asking for a ddos)
End of steam link: /id/devilwalkcs/
If you don't have steam, please email me on my business email @ everyrefcode@gmail.com

Thanks mate!

Hey , I am interested in recording Cards Against Humanity

1) You have Skype and a microphone, as I will be recording the conversation - ✓ - Skype : AGamersSaga

2) You speak English. This is a MUST. - ✓ - Fluent

3) You allow me to use your URL's on the video description. ??????

Another request (although not mandatory) is that you are not offended easily, as we will be playing Cards Against Humanity. Also, you MUST be over the age of 15. - I am 15

I am a 15 year old Male from Ireland so my timezone is GMT :D

Hey , I am interested in recording Cards Against Humanity

1) You have Skype and a microphone, as I will be recording the conversation - ✓ - Skype : AGamersSaga

2) You speak English. This is a MUST. - ✓ - Fluent

3) You allow me to use your URL's on the video description. ??????

Another request (although not mandatory) is that you are not offended easily, as we will be playing Cards Against Humanity. Also, you MUST be over the age of 15. - I am 15

I am a 15 year old Male from Ireland so my timezone is GMT :D

Awesome! Are you free on Saturday, around abouts 8PM? :)

Yeah sounds great , the third request - You allow me to use your URL's on the video description . what does that mean ?
Basically, it allows me to promote you. Nothing major. Just rather ask, as it is about a matter of privacy. I would rather not use it for someone to backstab me later on lol. It is more insurance asking if I can use it :)

And I shall add you on Skype when I am back in the country (currently in France :))

Back