cant make a custom url pls help →☻

jasmine178

hi my youtube has 5k subs and i can have a custom url i want it to be a single word for example gem or something like that but th eonly custom url options i have is to use the name of my actual channel name which is too long or to add prefix pls help guys thx. could i change my youtube name to what i want my url to be then change back?

Everyone would love to have 1-2-3-4-5 character channel name.
Maybe it is not that important to have a unique 4 letter channel name
as long as it is recognisable and easy to remember like your nickname here, jasmine or jasmine178 or gem_jasmine.
Actually if you change your Google+ name/surname as Name gem, Surname Jasmine, you might have this one I think.

Everyone would love to have 1-2-3-4-5 character channel name.
Maybe it is not that important to have a unique 4 letter channel name
as long as it is recognisable and easy to remember like your nickname here, jasmine or jasmine178 or gem_jasmine.
Actually if you change your Google+ name/surname as Name gem, Surname Jasmine, you might have this one I think.

hey hun x im still confused i wanna chnge my url not channel name

1. Sign in to YouTube.
  2. Go to your advanced account settings by clicking your icon in the top right > Settings or . ...
  3. Under "Channel settings," select the link next to You're eligible for a custom URL. ...
  4. In the "Get a custom URL" box, you'll see the custom URL(s) you've been
  5. approved for.
Congratulations on 5k, I just recently got 5k too:)

1. Sign in to YouTube.
  2. Go to your advanced account settings by clicking your icon in the top right > Settings or . ...
  3. Under "Channel settings," select the link next to You're eligible for a custom URL. ...
  4. In the "Get a custom URL" box, you'll see the custom URL(s) you've been
  5. approved for.
Congratulations on 5k, I just recently got 5k too:)

thanks congrats on 5k also i didnt like the custom urls i was approved for so i changed my youtube name then got a better url :p

Back