Can You Upload Publicly, But Not Notify?

JPSRose

Just a quick question - I think I know the answer already, but I thought I would enquire anyway. Does anyone know whether its possible to publicly upload a video to a playlist but avoid it coming up as a notification or in the subscribed sections for my subscribers?

Might sound a bit counter-intuitive, but I'm just wondering if I can keep all my content on one channel without annoying subscribers who subbed for a particular kind of content with unrelated content.

What do you mean? What option am I looking for in advanced settings?
So when you up load a video,you got "basic information" where you enter the vids name, translation, and next to that is advance

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

So when you up load a video,you got "basic information" where you enter the vids name, translation, and next to that is advance

Thank you! I think its moved on the new Youtube beta thing, but I found it now - I wasn't sure if such a thing even existed so its great that it does! Thanks again!

Thank you! I think its moved on the new Youtube beta thing, but I found it now - I wasn't sure if such a thing even existed so its great that it does! Thanks again!
Yeah its easier to find on the older 1

That's the unlisted selection, correct? Public, private, scheduled, and unlisted. And on the unlisted you have to have a link to view. That's what you guys are talking about, correct?

That's the unlisted selection, correct? Public, private, scheduled, and unlisted. And on the unlisted you have to have a link to view. That's what you guys are talking about, correct?
Na I think he wants it public but just doesn't want his subs getting the notification

Back