Can you pull out of a contract with ATV after a week or so?

Nah, i did read it, i read it all like twice, I was just wondering, now i can accept their Inv, what if i get an Inv from Creator X? can i not accept theirs now?

You'll have no choice but to decline. You can't have two partnerships at once unfortunately (and even if you make a new channel you'll not be able to sign with Creator X).

The only way to really deal with it is to break some rules which I wouldn't really recommend because it could get your channel deleted. BUT if you don't mind that...

a) Bad mouth them on your site. But be careful; defamation is technically illegal and they can, if they chose, sue you for it if you lie.

b) Delete your channel, and start a new one with a new e-mail address.

c) Stick with them until your contract ends, if you're not concerned about money. With ATV at such a starter stage, it's unlikely you'll ever earn enough to get paid. You'd need at least 1000 views a day to earn the threshold amount on a monthly basis.

You'll have no choice but to decline. You can't have two partnerships at once unfortunately (and even if you make a new channel you'll not be able to sign with Creator X).

The only way to really deal with it is to break some rules which I wouldn't really recommend because it could get your channel deleted. BUT if you don't mind that...

a) Bad mouth them on your site. But be careful; defamation is technically illegal and they can, if they chose, sue you for it if you lie.

b) Delete your channel, and start a new one with a new e-mail address.

c) Stick with them until your contract ends, if you're not concerned about money. With ATV at such a starter stage, it's unlikely you'll ever earn enough to get paid. You'd need at least 1000 views a day to earn the threshold amount on a monthly basis.

a) lol, I think they`re used to being badmouthed with 20k partners not getting support.
b) He signed over all his channels he makes in the next 2 years, (yes, they can check)
c) This`s most likely his best bet, the safest option ;)

a) lol, I think they`re used to being badmouthed with 20k partners not getting support.
b) He signed over all his channels he makes in the next 2 years, (yes, they can check)
c) This`s most likely his best bet, the safest option ;)

a) lol nothing, I've seen it happen, every day (I worked in Litigation, remember). I'm not even kidding when people have sued over a nasty note left through people's letterboxes that 'gave them a bad name'. They could lose money, ergo they could sue. Also I said if he LIED.
b) Fair enough, his fault I guess
c) Yep!

a) lol nothing, I've seen it happen, every day (I worked in Litigation, remember). I'm not even kidding when people have sued over a nasty note left through people's letterboxes that 'gave them a bad name'. They could lose money, ergo they could sue. Also I said if he LIED.
b) Fair enough, his fault I guess
c) Yep!
I wasn`t doubting a) could get him on trouble , I meant there`s no way it`ll work

The biggest feature will be gone soon anyway, and you could have set partnership as a goal for yourself ;)
Yeah, that's what i found out with the new layout after i applied :D, hopefully they will keep the opt in all the time instead of putting it on for everyone :)

Back