Can You Guys Help Me Grow On Youtube?

Jorror1

Hey My Name Is Jack,i Want To Get Some More Subscribers On Youtube (Not Lots But Like 20 Or So) Can Any Of You Give Me Some Tips,Maybe Cheak My Channel Out Yourself @Jorror1 (Its A Unique Name Solong As You Don't Forget The 1)

Thank You All Who Help in Advance

Hey My Name Is Jack,i Want To Get Some More Subscribers On Youtube (Not Lots But Like 20 Or So) Can Any Of You Give Me Some Tips,Maybe Cheak My Channel Out Yourself @Jorror1 (Its A Unique Name Solong As You Don't Forget The 1)

Welcome to the forums first. This does seem like your first post so... here:

1. Go to the "Introduce yourself" section and introduce yourself and your channel. Who are you? What do you do? Whats your favorite color? etc.
2. Go to the "Review" section and put a post up there asking to review your channel. That's where we all give advise and tips specifically for your channel
3. update your profile on Yttalk, not having an avatar doesn't help if you want to get people to pay attention to you.
and finally 4: Don't start every word with a capital letter. I looks weird and is distracting from your point. :)

Follow these tips and I wish you the best of luck :)

I'd work on my content before even worrying about subscribers with the channel of your size.
Also, if you're active in this community, people may subscribe to you

Hi there, I think @ProfKranc gave a pretty good answer for starters :) I'm just going to move this thread to the Strategies & Technique Advice section of the forum.

why does every word start with a capital letter? :);)
I Dont Know I Just Like To Type Like That
  • ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1394386449,1394386261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums first. This does seem like your first post so... here:

1. Go to the "Introduce yourself" section and introduce yourself and your channel. Who are you? What do you do? Whats your favorite color? etc.
2. Go to the "Review" section and put a post up there asking to review your channel. That's where we all give advise and tips specifically for your channel
3. update your profile on Yttalk, not having an avatar doesn't help if you want to get people to pay attention to you.
and finally 4: Don't start every word with a capital letter. I looks weird and is distracting from your point. :)

Follow these tips and I wish you the best of luck :)

Thank you for the advice i will go and do them steps now

And i will no longer put a capital at the begining of every word

Hello, would some of you mind cheaking out my youtube channel @Jorror1 and tell me what you think of it,give me tips/advice and if you like my content maybe even subscribe?

Moving this here. Jorro, the review forum is the only forum to ask for feedback, thanks and good luck :)

get some thumbnails and playlists going, they can help make your channel look better and more professional, get something more descriptive in your bio tab, maybe shorten your intro a little bit

Back