Request Can someone help me make a new youtube avatar and banner?

I made an avatar and banner myself about a year ago and it isnt that great, I am trying to find someone who can help me by making one, I'm a freshman in highschool so i'm broke I am looking for someone who can make a dog for youtube banners and avatars in space and i can shout you out on youtube
[DOUBLEPOST=1478672314,1478672266][/DOUBLEPOST]Also ignore the link name, I was 12 okay

Last edited:
I made an avatar and banner myself about a year ago and it isnt that great, I am trying to find someone who can help me by making one, I'm a freshman in highschool so i'm broke lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1478672314,1478672266][/DOUBLEPOST]Also ignore the link name, I was 12 okay

Hello

Please read the rules for this forum (rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-request-read-me-first.135828/ ) and edit your post to comply with those rules. Notably:

-Clear instructions about what you want (embed images IN THIS THREAD if necessary).
-What you are prepared to offer in return (Free? Amount of YTtalk money? Amount of real money, shoutout? etc)

Thank you.

Do you have an email address that I could email you at? I'm interested in making your channel art.

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk

Back