Can somebody fill me in.

SSXVegeta

The other day one of my videos that has been up for over a year now with over 50,000 views on it. Was flagged and taken down; repeal denied.

My question would be, why exactly? I looked at the 'Community Guidelines" that youtube says I was in violation of and I couldn't figure out exactly why they were so adamant on removing the video.

It's a marketing video for a 'Paid-to' type website and how I was using it to get stuff in League of Legends.

The following text is what I received from youtube.
Regarding your account: SSXVegeta

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:

"FREE League of Legends Riot Points!!!! (And many other prizes OR CASH!)"

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the permanent termination of your account.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center.

Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the help center.
Sincerely,

The YouTube Team​
and apparently I cant share the video here.....

Last edited:
Possibly misleading, the title is sorta.

And we can no longer see the tags/ description but they also could have been.

Back