can i upload my same video to two different YouTube channels

mohin

hi YTtalkers i have two YouTube channels with a single GMail and both channel's nich are same with different languages, so i planning to upload same video to my both channel by just changing its titles to different languages these language are English and Arabic, here is my question does it Violate YouTube TOS? As i monetize those videos will it end up with bad result on adsense? sorry for poor English

The only way you'd have issue is if you're in a network who offers Content ID and your second channel is picked up by it.

So long as they're your videos, you can post them and do as you wish as you hold the needed rights.

I don't think you'll get a Copyright strike for it, if it's 100% your content.
i know it nobody will claim for the video because those are my content but as i upload same video to two different channel with a same computer (ip) does it YouTube allow?[DOUBLEPOST=1476000464,1476000053][/DOUBLEPOST]
The only way you'd have issue is if you're in a network who offers Content ID and your second channel is picked up by it.

So long as they're your videos, you can post them and do as you wish as you hold the needed rights.
forget about content id system because I'm not in a network, and i have fully rights to upload these video, so you mean i can upload same video to two different channel and YouTube will not think these activities as spam right?

i know it nobody will claim for the video because those are my content but as i upload same video to two different channel with a same computer (ip) does it YouTube allow?
forget about content id system because I'm not in a network, and i have fully rights to upload these video, so you mean i can upload same video to two different channel and YouTube will not think these activities as spam right?

No, YouTube doesn't care.

Back