Can I Make It Doing YouTube?

Angelica

I've Got It
Hey guys! I am an entertainment YouTuber. YouTube is something I hope to be doing for an extremely long time. I wanted to know if you guys believe that I can make it as a YouTuber in the community. Please give me a totally honest opinion. What can I improve on?

Well.. You have 1,100 subs with only 70 videos and you only upload twice a week. Seems we should be asking you for advice lol.

Well...looking at your stats, you don't get much views on your videos.
I wonder why, since you have more than 1000 subs?
Very weird.
That is one thing I don't understand. Are my videos not holding people? idk, I hope it get's better. This is something that a lot of YouTubers go through which really sucks

sadly you may have a lot of inactive subs, or people who just aren't interested in your content despite subbing to you (they may have just liked one video of yours assumed they are alll the same and subbed to you), some people only sub to you in the hope you will sub back, they may even comment something nice to make you look at their channel, then you have the ones who tell you they have subbed and it's obvious they haven't. I have the exact same problem i am not getting half the amount of views that I should, it's slowly improving but you just need to keep working at it, i know the pain it's great seeing so many subs next to your sub count but then people look at your views and it's like oh...
Try changing up your thumbnails you need more bright colours and maybe little cliparts or something to catch peoples eyes, and just keep uploading videos as one day you may make one that goes popular really quickly, i have uploaded a 3rd one recently that's doing pretty well and i never expected it too and gained at least 30 subs from it so don't give up :)

sadly you may have a lot of inactive subs, or people who just aren't interested in your content despite subbing to you (they may have just liked one video of yours assumed they are alll the same and subbed to you), some people only sub to you in the hope you will sub back, they may even comment something nice to make you look at their channel, then you have the ones who tell you they have subbed and it's obvious they haven't. I have the exact same problem i am not getting half the amount of views that I should, it's slowly improving but you just need to keep working at it, i know the pain it's great seeing so many subs next to your sub count but then people look at your views and it's like oh...
Try changing up your thumbnails you need more bright colours and maybe little cliparts or something to catch peoples eyes, and just keep uploading videos as one day you may make one that goes popular really quickly, i have uploaded a 3rd one recently that's doing pretty well and i never expected it too and gained at least 30 subs from it so don't give up :)
Thank you! What you said really helps. i'm going to keep my head up, and keep pushing XD I will definitely take the thumbnail advice

i honestly don't think the mindset of "making it" is the right thing to think about. Do it because you enjoy creating content. Do it to express creativity. Grind it out, always be improving, and just have fun.

whatever the reason it looks like your having alot of fun making your videos. they were nice! and thats what is important so don't get discouraged and keep going !

Back