Can I Haz Opinions On This?

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Please visit this link and read the comments made by Leafy Dubs and FlamingGuitar14: http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=v-qSj-lxoUg

Well, let me sum this up briefly: Leafy, Flaming, and 1 other guy used to be in the project team for Divergent Evolution. They left a few months back. They're claiming that the sound effects and pictures are theirs (I already know that the SFX came from FindSounds.com and the pictures were from Photobucket). I feel that they're claiming that the audiovisual content is theirs as they probably found the pictures online and asked for them to be put together (the SFX were put together by our editor TeaBee).

I tried to come off about it as lightly as possible and with proper reasoning. Can I have your opinions on this, YTtalk?

Vicboss, Frankie, Michael, GafferGames, IAppleCommericals, Shoninyastube, Camille Montpetit

hmmm sounds fishy if you know for sure what they saying is b******t call them out on it.. it can make a harmful impact on the video and future content if people think your using others content be firm on this the like dislike ratio is proving it

I think you sounded ( or read….ed) reasonably, lots of people would react very hostile but I think you explained the situation in a very reasonable manner without coming off as angry.

Hmm that's tough, it sounds like they are just venting and not making any actual threats. I think you handled it fine, but the more attention you give these guys publicly the more power they have.

hmmm sounds fishy if you know for sure what they saying is b******t call them out on it.. it can make a harmful impact on the video and future content if people think your using others content be firm on this the like dislike ratio is proving it

Yeah, I know for a fact that they're lying. I think they're just bitter that they're not part of the project anymore, so they're trying to find an excuse to cause problems. Just the problem is the dislikes. -_-[DOUBLEPOST=1369684751,1369684663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm that's tough, it sounds like they are just venting and not making any actual threats. I think you handled it fine, but the more attention you give these guys publicly the more power they have.

Yeah, I will refrain from saying anything that'll attract unwanted hostility. It's just that they want to make the video look bad by giving it thumbs downs, lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1369684820][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you sounded ( or read….ed) reasonably, lots of people would react very hostile but I think you explained the situation in a very reasonable manner without coming off as angry.

Thank you. :) I know for a fact that they purposely brought 2 more of their friends to thumbs down the video. There were 5 likes and 0 dislikes less than 2 hours ago. :D

Yeah, I know for a fact that they're lying. I think they're just bitter that they're not part of the project anymore, so they're trying to find an excuse to cause problems. Just the problem is the dislikes. -_-[DOUBLEPOST=1369684751,1369684663][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, I will refrain from saying anything that'll attract unwanted hostility. It's just that they want to make the video look bad by giving it thumbs downs, lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1369684820][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you. :) I know for a fact that they purposely brought 2 more of their friends to thumbs down the video. There were 5 likes and 0 dislikes less than 2 hours ago. :D

If that's the case block them. But arguing with them in comments will give them credibility.

Is the owner removing comments? Because I don't see much on the comments. I only see one comment by you saying "I love the music. It's friggin' awesome. *_*" and that was 3 week ago. 0_O

Is the owner removing comments? Because I don't see much on the comments. I only see one comment by you saying "I love the music. It's friggin' awesome. *_*" and that was 3 week ago. 0_O

Not sure about that, but I blocked them like Will suggested. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369685799,1369685755][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, thanks for liking up the video if you did that, guys! I'm trying to reason with them and I hope that they'll understand!

Not sure about that, but I blocked them like Will suggested. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369685799,1369685755][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, thanks for liking up the video if you did that, guys! I'm trying to reason with them and I hope that they'll understand!

I guess that's the best thing to do. :)
You'll never get away from thieves on YouTube. :|

Back