can i have some advice for my channel please

Here are a few suggestions that might improve your channel:
-Make custom thumbnails for your videos: they just make them look more professional if you have nice thumbnails. I'd recommend using Gimp for making thumbnails. There are plenty of tutorials for it and it's easy to learn and use.
-Make sure you commentate in all of your videos: nobody is really interested in just gameplay at this point in YouTube's existence, so make sure you keep people entertained by commentating either live during gameplay or afterwards. The more you practice commentating, the better you'll become, so try and start and eventually you'll build a skill for it.
-Edit your videos a bit: you don't have to do anything fancy, maybe just cut out some of the quite/uninteresting parts of the videos. If you cut out the less exciting parts and only include the juicy entertaining stuff then people will be more likely to stay and watch the whole video because there will be no slow points for them to get bored. You can edit using the Elgato software or even use something like Windows Movie Maker. It's not top of the line, but it gets the job done.
-Find good audio balance: On some of your videos the game volume was simply much louder than the voices of people in the game as well as your own voice. I'd recommend simply turning down the game volume in the Xbox menu. It sounds cleaner when the voices are on top and not buried by game audio.
-Add intros/outros to your videos: nothing fancy, and nothing too long or elaborate. Something fast and simple to introduce you and the video to the viewer.

Other than that, your quality is good and if you keep it up you can easily start growing! I really hope this helped, and definitely message me anytime if you're looking for more feedback on anything :)

nobody is really interested in just gameplay at this point in YouTube's existence

Not entirely true. There are still allot of people that don't like commentary in gameplay. Look at channels like mkiceandfire, hassanalhajry, mahalovideogames, rajmangamingHD, mrretrokid91 ect. Huge channels with 100 - 400K subscribers that are doing nothing more than uploading gameplay video's with no commentary. Of course commentary gets more attention its false to say nobody is interested in just gameplay.

Not entirely true. There are still allot of people that don't like commentary in gameplay. Look at channels like mkiceandfire, hassanalhajry, mahalovideogames, rajmangamingHD, mrretrokid91 ect. Huge channels with 100 - 400K subscribers that are doing nothing more than uploading gameplay video's with no commentary. Of course commentary gets more attention its false to say nobody is interested in just gameplay.

That's true, there's still an interest for just gameplay, but many of the people who are big and do only gameplay have been doing so for a while (2-5 years) and have been able to progressively grow their audience as gaming channels eventually became more popular on YouTube. What I meant was that it's probably not the best way to grow your channel when you're first starting out by only doing gameplay, at least not anymore, and many of those types of channels do walkthroughs of games, but truegamingkid does Call of Duty gameplay which, at least in my opinion, isn't the best for solely the gameplay footage, but to each his own. You're definitely right though, there's still plenty of awesome gameplay channels like those you mentioned that people enjoy :)

Back